Hearts of Gold Parade
Friday, September 22, 2023
Spokane Valley, WA
The Hearts of Gold Parade starts at Appleway Florist and finishes at Perrine Road.
The Hearts of Gold parade is a staple of Valleyfest and continues to recognize those in the Spokane Valley who give back to the community with their “hearts of gold.”
Join the wide variety of parade entries, including animals, custom and classic cars, floats, bands, clowns, Miss Spokane Valley Royalty, and more!
Parade Entry Rules
1. Valleyfest “Hearts of Gold” Community Parade is Friday, September 22, 2023, at 7:30 p.m., from N. Gillis to Perrine Rd
2. All groups, schools, families, and businesses are encouraged to participate in this community parade.
3. Lighted and decorated entries are strongly encouraged. Commercial vehicles must have lights or music.
4. Entries on bikes and scooters must wear helmets.
5. Political or campaign entries are not allowed. Valleyfest is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization.
6. Motorized entries must be able to operate in a safe manner. No leaking of automotive fluids; we have children and animals in the parade. Drivers of motorized vehicles must hold a valid driver’s license.
7. Alcohol, fireworks, open fire, and discharging of firearms are not allowed.
8. All parade participants will receive written instructions, a parade route map, and a number prior to the parade.
9. The Valleyfest committee reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone not conforming to the rules.
Absolutely NO materials of any kind may be distributed in any way by the parade unit during the parade.
This regulation extends from curb-‐to-‐curb along the entire parade route. There will be an opportunity before the parade to distribute items.
Once you completed this form – an email will be sent to you. If for some reason you do not receive a registration receipt, then please email [email protected] so we do not lose you.
Register for the Hearts of Gold Parade
Sprague Avenue closes to cars between University Road and Pines Road at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, September 22, 2023.
Come down to Sprague Avenue early before the road closures. Find good parking and eat dinner along the parade route. There are 30 eateries on the parade route and include Arby’s, Baskin Robbins, Brass Faucet Bar & Grill, Burger King, Conley’s Place, Choo Choo Tortas, Crimson Heart, Darcy’s, Dave’s Bar & Grill, Denny’s, Domino’s, Dutch Bros, Ferraro’s, Flaming Joes, Grocery Outlet, Hu Hot, Ichabod’s East, Iron Horse, Le Brothers Pho, Marandos, McDonalds, Monkey Bar, O’Doherty’s Pub & BBQ, Peking Palace, Pho Saigon Road House, Ron’s Drive In, Rosauer’s, Sam’s Stop & Shop, Senor Froggy, Smoke Ridge, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Taco Time, Taste of Mexico, The Garden Coffee and Local Eats, Three Sisters, Thrifty Scotsman, Top of India, Two Columns, and Zips.