Enriching the Lives of Children in our Community
The Valleyfest Children’s Foundation provides small grants to enrich the lives of students interested in pursuing an activity in arts, culture, science, sports, or math. Grant applications are due the 1st day of the month (September-June) and submitted by the student’s school counselor.
The grants are intended to support student success with financial support to do something their family might not otherwise be able to afford, such as:
• Tuition for music, art, dancing, or drama lessons
• Tools for learning such as calculators and art supplies
• Fees for summer school or camps
• School supplies, clothes, or yearbooks
• Equipment for sports, music or other activities
Valleyfest aims is to give elementary, middle and high school students the chance to participate in activities not typically funded by other organizations. Proceeds from the Pancake Breakfast and Classic Car Show held annually during Valleyfest in September fund this program.